Wardrobe Staple: Black, Leather Jacket.

October 5, 2013

Filed Under: Flashbacks, Staples

I was recently scanning through some past looks and realized one of the items that makes a frequent re-appearance on Sidewalk Ready is my faux, quilted leather jacket. This item has proven to be extremely versatile and now that the cooler weather has arrived, I’ve been wearing it regularly again. I believe that a jacket like this works with a variety of fashion aesthetics and is a staple for all women!

Here’s some ways I’ve worn my leather jacket. For more images of each click, simply click the photo!

blog-213 blog-13 blog-28 blog-54 blog-15 blog-310

Save Options:
One. Two. Three.

Spend Options:
One. Two. Three.

Splurge Options:
One. Two. Three.

10 Responses to “Wardrobe Staple: Black, Leather Jacket.”

1. kelsey says:

i adore all of these looks and the jacket totally makes them!
    kw ladies in navy

2. M A R T A says:

Great post and photos! Love the jacket!

3. You always have such gorgeous photography. Great leather coat round-up! Such a great piece for all season

4. Heather P. says:

I’m definitely on the lookout for a leather jacket this fall. Thanks for the recommendations!

5. jana ramic says:

I have a faux black jacket but it looks too faux and has studs on the shoulders. It works great for a night out to a bar of someplace where people aren’t going to notice how cheap it really looks but in the light of day it is a no go. I really like yours, versatile indeed. Especially loving the comfortable yet on trend and pulled together look of the 4th outfit. Those shorts fit you perfectly and you look cozy with the tights and jacket. Adorable! I really like this post too.

6. Claudia says:

I really like the all black look, with the shorts and tights. It’s also the one in which I think the jacket looks best.

7. Kelly says:

I LOVE the quilted jacket! It’s great as a faux-leather, because I’m not such a huge fan of quilting on most jackets. It give such a dimension to your outfits.

8. ashleigh says:

I particularly love when you add the pointy toe black heels with it!

9. Dona says:

I love the white skinny jeans and black jacket. I have some white skinny jeans and didn’t know if it would be ok to wear them this fall. What else could you pair with the white pants? I am fashion challenged.
    D

10. dana says:

LOVE this! all your outfits with this jacket are perfect. love the one with the jeans and black flats. great ideas!