My days.

March 14, 2013

This look properly represents what I wear on a normal day. If I didn’t have my blog, there is a good chance that this is the type of outfit I would be wearing on a regular basis now that I don’t really have a day job to dress up for. I expect I’ll start getting a little more creative when spring hits, but the snow just returned and so have my chunky knits. C’mon, Michigan. You are such a tease!

blog-1 blog-4blog-3 blog-5blog-2 blog-6

Scarf: Gap (Save. Spend. Splurge.)
Sweater: Gap (Save. Spend. Splurge.)
Cords: c/o PB&J Boutique (Same.)
Purse: c/o Olivia +Joy (Same.)
Boots: Sam Edelman (Save. Spend. Splurge.)
Glasses: Warby Parker – Miles

So dirty. Ponytailed.

21 Responses to “My days.”

1. Leslie says:

That sweater looks so cozy, and judging from the wind whistling outside, this is definitely a good day for a cozy sweater!

2. Kara says:

LOVE the sweater and scarf. Great everyday outfit.

3. allie says:

Absolutely love this. You look comfortable and practical AND adorable. A feat!

4. Gina says:

This is my kinda outfit…I love everything about it. I completely understand what you mean about not having an office job to get dressed for…sometimes it makes living in sweats very tempting.

XO,gina

5. Heather P. says:

I’m kind of feeling this way lately too. I think I’m just burnt out on winter, and keep going to what’s comfortable and easy to wear. I can’t wait for spring to get here, but in the meantime, I’m enjoying my sweater collection as much as I can!

6. I love your glasses! I just got my Warby Parkers in the mail! Your neutral look is just perfect!

7. Sara Strauss says:

Love the giant chunky sweater! So cute! Your glasses are adorable on you!
    ~Sara
    sarastrauss.blogspot.com

8. I love this outfit! I wouldn’t mind seeing you in this outfit all the time. SO pretty.

9. Ashleigh says:

I love your scarf, it reminds me of cotton when it’s ready to pick! And your blush colored sweater. SO lovely.

10. Lauren says:

love the boots and circle scarf!!

-Lauren

11. kelsey bang says:

those shoes! and the entire outfit! love! just found your blog and am loving it! you are adorable!!

12. Ashlyn says:

This seems like a great “uniform” to me. When I’m throwing something on and not wanting to get fancy, I typically go the oversized sweater and skinny jeans route as well. In the spring I’ll update that to a button up shirt. You still look chic!

13. Inge says:

This outfit is beautiful. I always love your outfits, they are so perfectly put together but totally approachable.

14. Alyssa says:

I love how cozy this scarf looks…and your hair is so pretty!

15. Amy Melissa says:

I am so so in love with that scarf. I’ve seen it in another post and I can’t get over it. I’ve got to track down one for myself!

16. Danielle says:

I recently joined Go Chic or Go Home, and I kept coming across all of these outfits that I liked, which were all worn by the same person: you. I decided to investigate your blog, and I am glad I did. I love your style. It’s feminine, chic, comfortable, and edgy all rolled into one. :)

-Danielle

17. kelsey says:

gorgeous! i’m so obsessed with the scarf. always am. you look great in knits, so no worries! also love the snowfall in the photos

18. Kamola says:

I am in love with your booties & the chunky knits look perfectly warm & cozy! Stay indoors til the sun comes out :)

Kamola