Braided scarf repeat.

January 3, 2013

Filed Under: Beauty

Today I wanted to be redundant and post a video that was recorded over a year ago: the Braided Scarf Knot. considering how much some of you enjoyed the Woven Scarf Knot, I thought I would post this again as a little reminder since I’m sure many of you haven’t seen it yet!

braided scarf

Thanks for watching and I hope you get a chance to try this out!

16 Responses to “Braided scarf repeat.”

1. Tirzah says:

Ooh! I love this look! Thank you for reposting it- your hair and scarf tutorials are so fun to try out!

Thanks!
    Tirzah

2. Emily Beth says:

Love how you tie that! Such a cute idea

3. Sarah K. says:

This is such a fun way to wear a scarf. Thank you for sharing I am going to try this out :-).

4. Judy says:

That is an extremely awesome way to tie a scarf! I can’t wait to try it. And you’re right, I’m a new reader so I hadn’t seen this when you first posted it. Thank you so much for sharing again!

5. Jenny says:

Can you give us info on that sweater you’re wearing? Love it!

6. Thanks for sharing! I love scarves so I’m always looking for new ways to tie them!

7. Caitlin says:

Oh, I love this! Thanks for reposting this! I’ve never seen a scarf “braided” this way before.

8. mary says:

hand clapping!!!

9. Jenni says:

Love it! Thx for tutorial ;)

10. Christina says:

One of my favorites! I also tried your woven scarf idea with two thin scarves — looked awesome!

11. Karis says:

This is really cute. Look easy enough. I will be trying this soon! Thanks!

dearpoet.wordpress.com

12. Jessica says:

Thanks for the tutorial. I tried it with my thin bamboo scarf and it worked well. It will be a nice look come spring when this scarf can be more of a visual aid than a functional one.

13. Jess says:

Wow – I love this! I’m wearing it today. It works really well with the pashmina type scarves, especially the plain coloured ones. Thanks so much – love your blog!

14. Laura says:

Thanks for sharing! I wear a scarf nearly every day so finding a new tying method is like a gift! I actually attend Grand Valley and just found your blog recently and love the fashion and hair inspiration as well as the tidbits about the fun things to do in GR :) Thanks for blogging!

15. […] still maintaining the whole “whimsical vintage” thing that I like. So when I saw this braided scarf tutorial on Sidewalk Ready, I knew it would be just the right finishing […]