Curl confessions.

September 4, 2012

Filed Under: Other

This fall I have the pleasure of teaming up with the Paul Mitchell team to talk about their new curly haired product line! As a hairstylist I am always eager to try up and coming haircare and Paul Mitchell is one of my favorite brands. When they asked if I wanted to team up, it was a no-brainer for me! The line includes four products that fight frizz, detangle, hydrate, and make curly hair the best it can be!

Because my hair isn’t naturally curly, I’ve chosen to feature these products through the eyes of a few of my curly haired clients. I am looking forward to sharing their Curl Confessions with you through a series of interviews where these ladies dish about their curly hair and the new product line. But for now, here is a little preview of the products!

For more information about The Truth About Curls product line, be sure check out Paul Mitchell’s highlights on their facebook and twitter!

– Kayls.

7 Responses to “Curl confessions.”

1. Bree says:

Definitely going to check these products out! I have curly hair/ wavy hair and it is quite rebellious, anything to help it out I will buy for surrrre!

2. Danica says:

I’m always looking for new products to try for my curls. Looking forward to hearing what your clients say about these! :)

3. Maria C. Polifroni says:

I’m excited to hear how this works! I have wavy, frizzy hair and I am always looking for products to fight the frizz, define the wave and create volume…am I asking too much?

Very excited to see how these products work! I have naturally wavy/curly hair and I usually just work in some curl cream and let it dry. But Pantene stopped making my favorite curl cream last year, and I have been struggling ever since to find a great product! I’ve probably spent over $100 on different curl creams in the past year and I haven’t found anything that works as well as my beloved Pantene curl cream. Right now I am using Big Sexy Curls but it leaves my hair a little crunchy, which I hate. I am looking forward to seeing how the Paul Mitchell products work!

• Julia says:

Sarah,
      I’ve had the same problem… then I fell in love with Aveda’s be curly curl enhancer. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it if it works for you. :)

• Sarah says:

I’ll definitely have to try that! I have a friend who uses Aveda products and her hair always smells really, really good, and looks even better.

5. Thats awesome! Congrats on the team up!
    kendrrat