Fishtail Braid Ponytail Tutorial.

June 25, 2012

Filed Under: Beauty

Here is the tutorial I promised you! I have featured two different version of this look recently. Here are images of the completed looks:

and the tutorial:

Fishtail Braid Tutorial here.

I hope you guys have fun with this look!

- Kayls.

16 Responses to “Fishtail Braid Ponytail Tutorial.”

1. Kayla says:

I love all of your tutorials. They help me sooo much! Have you considered putting them together in one spot on your blog? Would help those of us hair illiterate to look at our options! Thanks Kayley for all your help!

2. Kacie says:

Thanks for the tutorial! I love the fishtail braid but have the hardest time doing it in my hair…guess I need to practice more. Can’t wait to try this look!

3. Megan says:

Love the shirt! Where is it from?

it’s actually a dress and it’s from LuLu*s! I featured it my most recent outfit post. scroll down and you can see the whole look!

4. Maayan says:

You have the most AMAZING hair!! what kind of products do you use, and do you have a tutorial for thin and fine hair?

Thank you! For shampoo and conditioner I use Pureology Nanoworks. I use a variety of styling products but many of them are Redken. All of my tutorials can be found under the beauty category on the left sidebar. I hope some of them work for you!

5. Caitlin says:

I love this! I’m going to try it tonight. How on earth do you hold your arms up for so long? Mine fall asleep so quickly and/or get tired anytime I try to braid my hair. Hopefully they will cooperate with me today so I can have cute hair :)

By the way, I have nominated you for “One Lovely Blog Award” because I just adore your outfit posts and hair tutorials! Here’s the link: http://chocolatemoments.wordpress.com/2012/06/26/one-lovely-blog-award/.

6. Christina says:

Love this style! Thanks for the tutorial!

7. Karen says:

Hey Kayley,
    I am an avid fan of your blog. Were you always able to do fishtails and other different kinds of braids or did you have to build up your endurance? My arms always feel like they are going to fall off not even a fifth of the way there haha. :)

My arms definitely get sore! Since I am a hair stylist though I wore with brushes and blow driers all the time and I think I’ve built up just the right muscles in my arms.

8. Ohh thanks for this tutorial! I love this style but am sooo uncoordinated and could never do it for myself! I’ll just have to make my sister watch it and then try it on me! Thanks for sharing :)

9. Darcy says:

Thank you for making my daily hair routine fun, easy and beautiful! I get so many compliments on my hair style (and of course direct them right back to you!). I LOVE your tutorials, and this one finally taught me to make a fishtail braid. Please Please Please keep it up!

10. Abby says:

Such a fun look indeed :) So fun and easy to do! Can’t wait for more tutorials to come!!