Wind Blown.

April 24, 2012

The wind has been out of control lately. I was hesitant about leaving my hair down today, but I ignored my better judgement. At least from what I’ve heard, the wind blown look is sexy … I’m not sure if hair blowing directly into my eyes and mouth counts, but I’ll take what I can get.

Good news! The chevron necklace is available again through Bella Lina Designs! If you’ve been eyeing this necklace, you better act fact. Christina has enough supplies for just a couple more! You can find it here.

Cardigan:  c/o Five Bamboo (Same.)
Top: Forever 21 (Save. Spend. Splurge.)
Skirt: H&M (Save. Spend. Splurge.)
Belt: Secondhand (Save. Spend. Splurge.)
Necklace: c/o Bella Lina Designs (Same.)
Bracelets: Secondhand, c/o Saressa Designs (Same.)
Sunglasses: LOFT (Same, but in blue.)
Purse: c/o Lulus.com (Same. Save. Spend. Splurge.)
Shoes: Nine West (Save. Spend. Splurge.)

Curled away from my face with a 1.5″ curling iron. Curled using the clamp, but left about 2 inches of the ends straight.

– Kayls.

20 Responses to “Wind Blown.”

1. molly says:

i LOVE the polka dots and stripes combo! so cute!

2. Gorgeous as usual Kayley! I think that the wind blown look is very pretty, but you don’t much need wind to make you so. Love your polka dots today!

3. Christina says:

Super windy here in Orlando too! My hair tangles so easily when it’s like this, but I have to say I am enjoying the cooler air.
    I adore this outfit — especially the skirt! Love that you paired a wider stripe with the smaller dots.
    P.S. The chevron necklace! :D

4. Those stripes and polka dots look so classy together! Well done!

5. Christina says:

Super windy here in Orlando too! My hair tangles so easily when it’s like this but I have to say I am enjoying the cooler air.
    P.S. The chevron necklace! :D
    ..and I think I double commented. It’s okay, I double-like this outfit!

6. Gillie says:

I love the stripes and polka dots together and your bag is so gorgeous!

xo Gillie

7. It was so windy here the other day that I actually caught a butterfly in my hair. Don’t worry, it was catch and release.

8. Brittany says:

Love this outfit! And you look gorgeous (as per usual)!

9. You always have the best purses! Great outfit! and lovely photos. You are beautiful!

Carlee J

10. Kimberly says:

CUTE outfit! I am in love with that orange purse as well as the Cole Haan version in turqoise!!!

11. Yvonne says:

BY FAR, one of my favorite outfits to date. Perfection.

12. Jonna says:

LOVE your shoes!!!

13. Emily says:

Love the polka dots and stripes. :) It’s always windy here. Blah.

14. Courtney says:

I just found your blog and am loving it. All of your pictures are gorgeous, and I love that you take the time to do your hair so beautiful each day. I’m a hairstylist myself and I usually just stick to two different styles… Lazy! Anyways I love this outfit and I know how you feel about the wind, it’s always out of control in Rexburg.

15. mary says:

super cute and awesome…thanks for the b&w ideas….
    (still haven’t opened the box for my purse like that, savoring it….)

16. I think your hair looks gorggg! And I’m still in looove with that bag… still debating on if I should buy it or not. EEk!

17. CP says:

Do you have an RSS feed?

18. Christine says:

I love the pattern mix, and those shoes are perfect!

19. Eleanor says:

I love this mix of patterns in the one colour scheme! You look gorgeous.