Do You Know What This Means?

January 15, 2012

bloglovin

Outfit photo sessions are about to get a little more difficult. It might be time to take advantage of the
detached studio and indoor lighting equipment. That’s right! Welcome to winter, folks. It has arrived …
and I would mind more if it wasn’t so darn pretty.

- Kayls.

9 Responses to “Do You Know What This Means?”

1. Kai says:

i love the huge woodpecker hole in the birdhouse. he wanted in.

2. Jackie says:

I’m such a hater of winter (not good, considering I’m in Canada), but those pictures really do capture some of it’s beauty.

It’s just a bit sad to wake up and go to work in the dark and come home in the dark and forget why I own sunglasses.

3. Camila says:

This is absolutely beautiful! I’m so jealous right now…I’ve never seen snow in my life. Ever.

And it’s around 90 degrees where I live here in Brazil these days. Although it feels like summer the entire year anyway. Sigh.

4. Erin Andreani says:

so pretty! and i think we’d all be interested to see what kai can do in a studio setting. bring it on, winter!

5. Kendall says:

Same here! Consider yourself lucky to have an indoor studio :)

tallkendall.blogspot.com

6. KIM says:

It means you are blessed to have a nice cozy day! (hopefully)

7. Jupe says:

Your photos are always so lovely :) This cheered me up a ton! I have been struggling to get outfit photos too, what with snow and losing light so early in the day. Have fun in the “studio”!

<3 Cambria
    jupefashion.blogspot.com

8. Katya says:

I used to dread winter, but with each year I am slowly appreciating it’s beauty. Those gorgeous shots are just pushing me further and further to the right attitude about this cold season ;)

xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

9. My soul is the sky says:

i love your blog and not because I want you to follow mine (; I just really like it. Your pictures are beautiful and I found you via tumble via my-quarterlifecrisis. In case you’re curious (: