Braided Scarf Tutorial.

October 31, 2011

Filed Under: Beauty

bloglovin

I have a video to share today! After my “Let’s Talk Make Up” post, I had some questions on how I tied
my scarf so I thought I would share. Don’t remember what it looked like? Here’s a reminder:

aaaand here’s the tutorial. don’t worry, i’m not about to sneeze, that’s just the awesome still vimeo chose.

oh, and there’s  a little surprise at the end. A view of the mess of frames leaning against the wall in Kai’s
office and a blurry, over exposed Shanty. Enjoy!

sidewalkready@gmail.com

p.s. Rebecca, do you want that picture of Mr. Lemon? We aren’t using it in the new office.

- Kayls.

25 Responses to “Braided Scarf Tutorial.”

1. Rebecca says:

Kayls,
    Yes, we’d love the pic of Mr. Lemon (although he will be disappointed that he will no longer be needed as your main groom spokesman). Also, do you still have the extra album laying around or did I miss out on that with the move?

I have an appointment with you on Monday although I’d still love to come house crash :)
    Rebecca

2. Penelope says:

I love this tutorial! Thanks for showing us how to do it. I plan to wear my scarf like this tonight when I go out. :)

3. Thank you for sharing that technique! I wear scarves almost everyday and enjoy finding new ways of wearing them :)

4. Chris says:

That lipstick looks great on you!

5. pia says:

totally doing this when i get out of the (still sweltering) city. :) thanks! also, your hair’s growing out really nicely.

6. Magooch says:

Shanty is such a good audience!

7. Mary Rose says:

Love the braid you did with the scarf, wore one like this all day today! Shanty is such cute little doggy :)

8. Laina says:

I love this! Thank you for sharing it : )

9. Belle says:

I love this! I tied my scarf like this today and got so many compliments! Great video :)

10. Kate says:

love this!! i can’t wait to try it out!

11. […] braided my scarf this morning with a little help from Kayley of Sidewalk Ready! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, I’d probably be a hot mess standing […]

12. Erin Andreani says:

tried it, loved it, thanks for the tip! i wear scarves so often that i was starting to feel embarrassed by how boring my go-to accessory was becoming, thanks for showing me how to liven it up a bit

13. Jasmine says:

Love it! So easy to do that I did it at work before anyone noticed I was watching your tutorial. Thanks!

14. […] Speaking of scarves, a pretty braided scarf tutorial at Sidewalk Ready.  […]

15. […] am obsessed with this braided scarf tutorial. I’ve practiced it with several scarves already, and I’ve already worn it twice! […]

16. […] I’ve never seen anything like this! It’s very lovely, very unique, and very easy thanks to a video tutorial from Sidewalk Ready […]

17. breanna says:

oooooh I ADORE it!! I’ve shared your post here: http://dollarstoremom.com/2012/01/pinterest-picks-24/

Thanks!!

18. Jane Ashley says:

I have worn my scarf like this two days in a row now. I absolutely adore it! Thank you so much for the tutorial.

You have been featured on my blog at this link: http://thatblondeoneblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/braided-scarf.html

Thanks again,