Dress Season + Hair Styling Tutorial.

May 9, 2011

Filed Under: Beauty, Style

bloglovin

Yippee! SO glad it’s dress weather! It’s supposed to be 80 degrees on Wednesday. For real.

Hat: Gap Men’s / Dress: Charlotte Russe / Belt: Banana Republic Factory Store / Necklace: Gift
Sandals: Gap Kids / Ring: c/o Silpada

If you are interested in receiving a catalog to see more pieces or hosting a Silpada party,
you can email Laurie Van Ravenswaay (Silpada Designs Independent Representative)
at mysilverfun@yahoo.com or give her a call
at 616.915.3876

Today I recorded a video of how I style my hair. It’s pretty simple – hope you’re not disappointed!
Enjoy!

Oh, and enter the Africa Picture of the Day giveaway! Or just fill out the entry survey … even if you
aren’t entering. Thanks! :D

- Kayls.

12 Responses to “Dress Season + Hair Styling Tutorial.”

1. Robin says:

What a lovely dress!

2. anna says:

you’ve really been working on those floppy wrists. someday you will tame them. in the meantime, they are good at hair.

3. Chelsea says:

My hair is soo much like yours! Length, texture and color! Weird! (this tutorial was VERY helpful!)

4. Emily says:

Thanks for showing me! That looked incredibly easy and fast.

5. Elaine says:

You look absolutely gorgeous!! That pink really suits you.

6. Ruby Girl says:

yayyy! this outfit is SO you. well, from what i can tell from your blog :) i love it. and… did you get a hair cut?? looks nice!! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

7. Jennifer says:

Hi Kayley. Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing this tutorial! I have been wearing my hair wavy on and off for a few years now. I love the fullness I get with the waviness, but my natural wave is kind of weak and the style often ends up looking stringy and dry. Today, I styled my hair like you showed us here and it gave me the softness that I’ve been longing for! Hooray! I was a little awkward with the curling iron, but overall found it so easy and I know I’ll get the technique down with a little practice. THANK YOU! Perfect timing for summer! :-D Mwaaa!

8. Tanna says:

Thanks that was really helpful. I just cut my wavy hair about that length and am trying very hard to not use heat tool on it too much. It’s just that it doesn’t look that polished when I let it air dry. So, this was great.